Evey is 1 Month Old!
Here are a few pictures I took of her. I just adore her cuteness. And yes she looks a lot like our little Ez. But what can I say we just have cute kids.
Big Thanks to Rachel for the flower bow, Autumn for the bracelets, and Naomi for the hat. I have so many talented friends and family. Thanks!




15 comments:
Oh. MY. GOSH!! Can I take her home with me?? She is gorgeous and just makes me "ooooh and awe" out loud ;)
Seriously she is the cutest 1 month old i have seen! Love her!
XO
She is beautiful, you guys do make very cute kids! I'm glad she is doing better...poor baby. There is nothing worse than the feeling of helplessness that comes with a sick child.
Wow...what a doll! And you are one AWESOME photographer! Those pictures/that girl is so CUTE!
She is Beautiful! And she is getting so big! I am so happy for you and your cute little family!
She is so darling!! I bet you just can't kiss those cheeks enough!!
Ricann, she is ABSOLUTELY, PERFECTLY GORGEOUS! I am so excited for you guys. She is so adorable =)
What a sweetheart! I can't wait to get to be around you guys more and get to have play dates! not to much longer!!! YAY! We miss you all!
such a sweetheart! i can't wait to meet her!
Gorgeous! Aren't baby girls just fabulous?! Congrats on such a sweetie.
Congrats! What a beautiful baby doll. I love the flower bow. I read your earlier post. How scary. I was impressed you new to take Evey out in the cold. I am glad she is doing better. What a hard thing to go through. Ez is so cute. I love how your kids always are dressed so cute.
She is darling. These are sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Krista
Great pictures!! You did an awesome job. Is it just me or does she look like Ez?? Just a dainty version.
K...you need to let me know what your schedule is like next weekend (26th-28th) cause I'm coming into town and HAVE to see you!!!
She is so so cute! I'm happy for you guys! Cutest kiddo's!
She is beautiful!!! We need to get together!
Your pictures turned out amazing! She is a doll!
Post a Comment