Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged!

A. Attached or Single - Attached! To my super fly hubby!
B. Best Friend – David Jonathan Pacheco.
C. Cake or Pie – Cake.....Chocolate on Chocolate.
D. Day – Saturdays of course, when the 3 of us can go on an adventure.
E. Essential Item(s) – Chapstick, water, and wipes.
F. Favorite Color – Blue
G. Gummy bear or Worms – Gummy Bears-I like the clear red the best.
H. Hometown - Clearfield
I. Indulgences – Shoes!!! I love any kind of shoe!
J. January or July – July it's my and Ezzy's Birthday month.
K. Kids – Yep, and if you don't know about him yet, just scroll down and every single blog should mention him.
L. Life is incomplete without – My entire family and the Gospel (copy of Melissa's answer)
M. Marriage Date – September 2, 2004
N. Number of siblings – 2 Older sisters.
O. Oranges or Apples – Oranges
P. Phobias or Fears – The Dark.
Q. Quote – "...All I hear is ugly Scientist"
R. Reason to Smile – looking at my handsome men, a meal I can keep down, and any great sale or clearance item. Copy from Melissa :) Sounds like we need to play more.
S. Season - Fall. Especially in Ann Arbor. I can't wait!
T. Tag – Angie D., Mandy T., Julie M., Jen H.
U. Unknown fact about me – I used to sale merchandise for a Metal band.
V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – For sure a meat eater! At least once a day.
W. Worst Habit – Procrastinating. Need I say more? Those who know me know I wait last minute.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultrasounds of course, Just had one on Wednesday to see baby #2! Thats right February 5th Numero Dos will be welcomed to our little family :)
Y. Your favorite food – Chili's
Z. Zodiac Sign – Leo

9 comments:

Meg said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats to you all!!!!

Julie M. said...

Hooray for #2! And why'd you tag me, you stinker! :) Don't feel bad if it doesn't happen soonish.

Monica Polad said...

That is awesome that you are having baby #2. Before you know it you will be on baby number 6!!!!!

Robbie and Shay said...

I wondered when it would be announced!!! Congrats again.

Mandy said...

Ricann! I can't wait for you guys to get back here! A couple things:
#1- I was so happy to see that you love fall in Ann Arbor too- it's so my fave! #2 Looks like Ez had a great b-day! #3 I hardly recognized you with your blonde hair- but I absolutely love it so don't change it before you get here! #4 I am really bad at tags! Sorry!

Shawn, Megan, Cambree & Carson said...

Ricann.... Congrats I am so excited for you! That is AWESOME!!

Devin and Lynette Bird said...

I am so happy for you!I need more details.Let me know how things are going. I miss you so much. When do you go back to Michigan and how has your summer been?

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!

Heidi said...

Hooray! So happy for you guys. When do you find out boy or girl? Are you home yet?