Here is our Baby's blog, . I've been trying to post once a week. I hope to do it through the whole pregnancy so that I can have all my stats. If you're interested take a look. Don't forget to vote on the poll! We find out in 10 days if it is a Boy or Girl!
Click on the title "Numero Dos" to be linked to the blog.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Ez will be an adorable big bro.
Congrats! Cute baby blog, that is such a good idea! that will be cool to look back on after the baby comes! I hope all is well!
Kim Adams (Bottema)
Congratulations! I found your blog through Kristi's blog. We are so excited for you guys! How is law school going?
Congrats Ricann! That is so exciting! You are looking great! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl :)
Post a Comment