Our nephew Camdyn (5 months older then Ez) is a born athlete. He loves playing with any kind of ball, and he is good at it all. (Don't tell Dave but I think he can throw better then him) Here are a few pictures I got of him while he was down visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Camdyn is so adorable! I love the picture of him throwing the baseball. How cute is that?!?!!
We are so glad that you all came to Deklan's birthday party. We never see Val and her family. That was fun.
By the way, you'll have to bring Ez over to "wide" more. The kids had a lot of fun with him.
I am so jealous you all get to be hanging out together!!
What great pictures RicAnn!
Tell Val I love that superman hat!
Its good to see you up and blogging again!
Glad you guys are having a good time!
Cute pictures, I heard you dyed your hair blond, I want to see pics, hope you are having fun in Utah!
oh. my. gosh. i love these! I am going to make my girls play ball. How fun for you guys. he is such a cutie!
Post a Comment