Ez is absolutely loving it here in Utah. The first weekend we were here my sister and her cute family came to from Idaho visit. Thanks for driving to see us! Ez really loved playing with his cousins, and we for sure love the warm weather. (My camera is dead so I'll post more pics later.)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Utah.
Ez is absolutely loving it here in Utah. The first weekend we were here my sister and her cute family came to from Idaho visit. Thanks for driving to see us! Ez really loved playing with his cousins, and we for sure love the warm weather. (My camera is dead so I'll post more pics later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
So cute!!! I'm so glad you posted these. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you more!!! Glad you are back woman! ;-)
Kate wanted to see and she just said "That's my Ezzy, where'd he go?" It was so cute! We miss you and are glad you are having fun!
Ez is so cute! I am so glad you guys are back! We have so much fun playing with you!!!
awww. I want to play! So fun!!
So fun! So has/will the cruise still happen?
So happy to get a quick update! We miss you guys. I'm guessing you're on the road to Cali. So sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up. Whenever I'm here I'm going a million miles an hour! I should have a phone by the end of the day so call me when you can!
Love ya,
Andrea
fun. the mountains look beautiful!
Hey Ricann!
It's totally fine that you got mine off of Shaylyns. I got yours off of hers too! It has been so long! Hope everything is good with your cute family! Your boy is adorable!
Well keep in touch!
Megan
Post a Comment