The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
It does look nice! What about Ez?! :)
I have to agree with you Ricann. are you guys going to keep letting Ez's hair grow out or are you gonna chop that too? By the way, I hope you had fun in CALI!!!!Love,Super Jealous!!!
You poser, so GQ, nice cut! Now is it Ez's turn?
Good thing he can pull off both! But I do like it better short! How bout Ez? How was your trip to Cali? I miss you!!!!
i say hooray! when does ez get the shearing?
Sell out. I liked it when it covered up more of his face.
OK McKenzie and I decided it! We like both, but the new do WINS! Either way, Dave is just a nice guy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It does look nice! What about Ez?! :)
I have to agree with you Ricann. are you guys going to keep letting Ez's hair grow out or are you gonna chop that too? By the way, I hope you had fun in CALI!!!!
Love,
Super Jealous!!!
You poser, so GQ, nice cut! Now is it Ez's turn?
Good thing he can pull off both! But I do like it better short! How bout Ez? How was your trip to Cali? I miss you!!!!
i say hooray! when does ez get the shearing?
Sell out. I liked it when it covered up more of his face.
OK McKenzie and I decided it! We like both, but the new do WINS! Either way, Dave is just a nice guy!
Post a Comment