Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nona & Pa.




The week of Thanksgiving we had the chance to have my parents out to visit. I can't believe what a hit they were with Ezra. I mean, I thought he'd love it for sure but they were here for 6 hours and Ez had already turned his back on us. All he wanted was "Da", his Pa or "Nonie", his Nona. But boy am I glad that he got to spend that one-on-one time with them, and from the sounds of it, they loved it just as much! So many memories made for one little boy. Thanks Mom & Dad!

Thank Heavens for grandparents, we can't wait to be home for Christmas where he'll be able to play with all of them; Nona, Pa, Poppy, and Lala. I know they're counting down the days like we are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute grandparents. Speaking of, I heard what happened to your mom the other day, Did that scare the daylights out of you. I had already heard what happened and knew she was ok, but when I got your dad's email I was on the edge of my seat all worried again, like I didn't know the outcome! Heston was laughing at me. Is she feeling better now though?
Hey, I need your address by the way! Oh, and I really loved your shout out to Dave post! It reminded me how much I love and appreciate my hubby too! :)

spaceyhawks said...

Way cutie picture!!! I'm glad ya'll get to come back out this way for Christmas. Hopefully we will get to see you!