Sunday, December 9, 2007

Shout out to Dave.

Have you ever wondered how much time is put in to earning a JD or PhD or Masters? I can't believe how many hours Dave has put in during just the last week. He has been studying for at least 15 hours a day. The other 9 consists of playing with Ezra, eating, and sleeping. Last night I was trying to sleep, but I just couldn't with out Dave being home. While I was laying awake, I was thinking about how lonely our husbands have to be, with just them, the books, and the other students. And ultimately they are doing this for us, their families. They sacrifice so much; sleep, time with their kids, sanity (at times), extra curricular activities, and money, and those are just a few off the top of my head.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Dave and let him know how proud I am of him. Dave, I love you so much! I couldn't be more proud of you. You're an amazing husband, father, brother, and son. Ezra couldn't ask for a better dad, no matter what you find time for just the 2 of you. You have so many wonderful qualities that Ez and I can both learn from; loving, strong testimony, hard working, dedication, sacrifice, happy, family orientated, and so much more.

Thanks!
With MUCH Love
RicAnn & Ezzy your "bestest buddy"

No comments: