Our Lil' Man is 3!
Wow, time flies when you're having fun. We can honestly say that is what we have been doing for the last 3 years. Ez is such a loving kid. He is always trying to make people happy. But he is quite the tease. No really, he Loves teasing people. I am pretty sure he gets it from his Dad.
He insisted on having a Baseball party complete with Nachos, Hot dogs, Peanuts, and Cracker Jacks. We had a baseball pinata and lots of fun swimming. Thanks to all those who came. Ez had a SpEcTaCuLaR day!





Ez's Favorites.
Movie- Whitening McQueen. (Cars)
Color- Green
Toy- My cars.
Cartoon- Go Diego Go!
Thing to do-Play baseball!
Food- I'm not hungry. But he does love any kind of Veggie.
We Love you Goosey!!!
Ez's Favorites.
Movie- Whitening McQueen. (Cars)
Color- Green
Toy- My cars.
Cartoon- Go Diego Go!
Thing to do-Play baseball!
Food- I'm not hungry. But he does love any kind of Veggie.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ez! Looks like so much fun! Miss you guys tons! Wish we could have been there! I would have been in heaven with all that ballpark food!
really cute ricann! looks like fun! go ez go!
Post a Comment