Happy 24th of July!
This has always been a big holiday to my family. This year we were able to take our 2 kids and do the same things that I did when I was little. The same schedule for the last 23 years (probably longer).
*Ogden Parade
*BBQ at Aunt Darlene's
*Ogden Rodeo
*BBQ at Aunt Darlene's
*Ogden Rodeo




7 comments:
I have a love/hate with these pics...love to see 'em, hate that we're not in 'em!!!
Ez looks like he's really enjoying himself! I thought of you guys on the 24th and we were saying how unfair it is that Utah gets to celebrate two fourth of July's in one month. No parades here . . . sniff! Miss you!
What a fun holiday! Aren't you so glad that the BAR is over with!! Yippy!
XO
Lots of fun pictures! All your kids and nieces and nephews are so cute!!
Love all the posts and new pics! Looks like you guys are having a blast! Miss you guys like crazy! Move back!
Nice photos. I love the rodeo... miss it much. Ez looks so cute and having a blast. Freya was asking about him yesterday it was really sweet.
Cute photos! The 24th is a lot funner in Utah than Michigan. Nothing happend here, I actually forgot it was the 24th until bedtime!! Glad you got to party!
Post a Comment