Happy day, BIG congrats! That is so cute Ezzy taking the diploma from the Dean! He looks like a stud in his suit, oh and Dave you look pretty dapper yourself.
congrats Dave!!!! You should be so proud. All those late study nights with mate paid off. Now get back to Utah so I can see you guys!! We need to catch up RicAnn! Love you!
8 comments:
Ahh . . . best day EVER, right? Congratulations, David!
Congratulations! Ezra looked so cute, Dave looked nice too. That robe is fancier than Ryan's was.... too cool.
Happy day, BIG congrats! That is so cute Ezzy taking the diploma from the Dean! He looks like a stud in his suit, oh and Dave you look pretty dapper yourself.
Congrats Dave!! I hope this means you guys will be heading to Utah soon!!
Congrats!!! I am really looking forward to the graduation day!!! That is so cute that Ez got to go up there with him!
congrats Dave!!!! You should be so proud. All those late study nights with mate paid off. Now get back to Utah so I can see you guys!! We need to catch up RicAnn! Love you!
Congrats Dave! What an accomplishment! Ez and Evey look so cute in the pictures! Miss you guys so much!
yeaj congrats! so when is the big move?
Post a Comment