Here are a few pictures of Ez in his handsome Christmas outfit. He is becoming quite the character and getting a few good pictures is getting harder and harder. But non the less we have lots of pictures with his funny and sweet personality. Here are the smiling ones.

Ez's favorite ornament "Mary wit Baby Jesus."

9 comments:
I just saw that you only have a few weeks left of being pregnant. Good luck!
He is one cute stud! I love seeing your pictures!
sorry it has taken me so long to respond. It looks like you guys had great holidays! We missed ya! Thanks for the congrats! I am so excited that our babies will be close! We will have to play! How much longer do you guys have out there? Good luck in 26 days! I am so excited for you guys! xoxoxo
Awe, he looks so cute!!!
XO
wow...only a few weeks left! i can't wait to meet your little lady when you come home this summer! hope you had a great christmas!
Apparently, I need to check your blog more often! I have missed many posts! I love all the pics! They are so cute! So glad you came to K'zoo for Christmas! It was so fun hanging out with you guys!
I love Ezra's Christmas outfit. That is so cute. Thanks for your comment about our baby coming. We are very excited. You are so close! I hope you are feeling good and you are ready for your little girl. I have been pretty busy so I only drop in on the blogs once in a while, but I would like to be invited to the blog(s) you are sharing. My email is bunting@jlbunting.com. Thanks.
Cute blog, good luck having your baby girl soon. Come check out my blog if you want.
Such a handsome boy. Hey I need an invite to your other blogs. email me syrdanc@yahoo.com I was trying to see if you had posted about baby Evey yet. Hope she sleeps good for you to rest tonight!
Post a Comment