Monday, July 14, 2008

When Dad is in charge.

The other day Dave was watching Ez out in the garden. When I went outside I found this. One thing is for sure Ez loves getting dirty.

Ez the mud studd.
Throwing mud.
Splashing in the mud.

Making his mud hole.

He even had it in his teeth!

10 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

Dad get's to play....Mom get's to clean it up!! He is so stinkin cute...

AngiDe said...

oh my gosh! THat looks like lots of fun!! Too bad Ryah wasn't there to join in the fun with Ez!

Shawn, Megan, Cambree & Carson said...

Ha ha ha... oh my gosh those pictures are the best! I love it!

Shuman X Seven said...

I love it! We have almost identical pictures of Colton! Quite cool now that he is almost sixteen!

Ez is adorable! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I totally love these pictures!!! GO EZZY!!! I love that he gets to do stuff like that! I remember having mud fights as a kid! One of my very favorite memories actually!!!!!!!

Janie said...

Wow, I think I would be regretting dad watching him. What a mess and I what fun for him!

benallredfamily said...

He is the cutest thing ever. I wish I could play in the mud!!

Autumn

Mandy said...

That is seriously adorable. Ez looks so cute! I can't believe he's going to be 2 soon!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Your page is very cute! I love the pictures of Ezra in the mud! Almost makes me want to join in! It was really good seeing you the other night. I hope you and ez both had good birthdays!

Abbigail said...

awesome. Love your hair by the way!