Monday, July 28, 2008
LET"S PARTY!
Happy Birthday Ezzy and Me :) Ez and I were able to celebrate our birthdays together on Sunday with our families. It was really nice to have to not worry about much. Thanks Dave, Mom, and Mom Pacheco!
Here is the cake Dave made just for his little boy. It looked great!!
Ez opening presents. He was so excited to see what was inside all of them. Thanks everyone who spoiled us both!
Blowing out the candles together.
MMM the frosting was yummy!
But it is much funner to squish!
And throw! He didn't eat much of it but he did love squishing and throwing it.
Ez and his cousin T'kiya (they share birthdays) swinging at the pinata.
Scoping out the goods. Lots of yummy treats.
As Ez says frequently "I want dat one!" Too stinking cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh my gosh! You went blonde! It looks fabulous! I chopped off 10 inches of hair last night . . . still getting used to it, but it's so much nicer to have short hair in this stinky heat!
Your little boy is so so cute. Wow what a blessing he must be to have in your family. So when are you going to add to your clan? The more the better. HA HA
Happy B-day to both of you. Take car,
Autumn
I just scanned down the pics and was like, that must be RicAnn's sister, she looks just like her, only blonde. And then I was like, wait, that's RicAnn! :) I love it! And Ez looks like he had such a fun time! You're a good Mommy! I'm SO excited to see you, so plan on hanging with us Sunday, ok?
Happy Birthday to your cute little guy!
P.S. Love the Blonde
Happy birthday to you both!!!! I wish we could have been there. What is it about Utah that tempts you to go blonde? You look like a babe! We miss you guys like crazy! Love ya
Post a Comment