Thanks everyone for celebrating with us! We'll miss you all!!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
"Weehoo, weehoo trucks"
Ez loves fire trucks and water. Need I say more? Enjoy!

LITTLE BIRTHDAY FIRE CHIEF!
Deklyn sporting the birthday hat.
As Ez would say "Ezwa's a feesh."
"Brrrooommm"
Climbing the slide.
In the "hot tub" as Deklyn would say.
Little Birthday Boy!!!
Thanks everyone for celebrating with us! We'll miss you all!!!
Thanks everyone for celebrating with us! We'll miss you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What fun times - Can't believe he is two already! Watch out.... before you know it he'll be ten - time flies, believe me I remember Hayden's second birthday like it was yesturday - it was Clowns. The party looks like a ton of fun- love the cake, soooo cleaver. Love all the picutres - Ez man you are a cutie! Miss you guys are you comming home soon? Talk 2 U L8R - Heidi
YAY little fireman Ezzy! Looks like a fun birthday party! Too bad we couldn't be there! :(
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!
happy b day ez. I can't believe he is 2!
Happy Birthday EZ! I can not believe he is two. Holy Cow! Cute cute pictures!
Post a Comment