Sunday, June 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!

It is true Dave turned the big 26 this year! He is on the down side to 50. I just wanted to give Dave a shout out for being such a good sport on his big day. We started the day at the Train Station and ended it in Park City for Dave's work dinner. I think he had a pretty good day though. At least I hope so :)

I just wanted to let Dave and everyone else know how lucky I am to have Dave as my hubby! He is the best guy ever! He is such a hard worker. He puts in 8-10 hour days at work and when he gets home he always has time for our family. He and Ez are still "Bestest Buddies." I am so blessed to have such an amazing person in my life. Thanks Dave for everything you do for me and Ez. We love you more then you could imagine!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!





Dave at the Pacheco/Snowball Family Birthday Party.
We play Badmitten at most parties. And we aren't competitive at all :)
The whole clan.
Ez wearing the motorcycle helmet. He loves hats.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Hey RicAnn! How are you? Your little family is darling. Sorry it has taken months to respond back to your comment - i am on a break from school and thought that i would catch up on some blogging. I would love to catch up sometime - let me know what you have in mind and when and we can totally work something out. talk at you later!
kayla

Anonymous said...

Awww! How sweet! Cute pictures!!!
Happy Birthday Dave!

P.S.
You guys totally dogged us yesterday... uh we were supposed to go on a ride remember!!!

;-) Heston was actually too sick to go anyway!

Janie said...

You guys are young! When you get as old as me you will just say it's my birthday and leave the age out! Very sweet, your both lucky to have each other!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHMAVE! He's so old...har har. Looks like you guys had a slamming time! I can't believe how big Ez is getting!

Abbigail said...

Too young! Looks like you guys are having such a fun time! say hello to my brother in law for me at work!

Unknown said...

THE COME-BACK KIDS RULE ALWAYS!!!!1