Monday, June 2, 2008

The Cutting of the Hair Part II.

Well, we finally went and got Ez's haircut. The lady that cut his hair said he was the best 1.5 year old she ever cut. He did a great job, he looked forward and didn't cry at all. During the whole thing he kept saying "Eza's haiw" it was really cute. As you can tell we didn't cut it too short its the same style just about 2 inches shorter. But it definitely looks much better. Good job Ez!!

The beginning. Look how long and mangy.

Ez being a good boy, sitting so still.

The finished product. What a Stud!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe he was so good for the hair cut! Most kids freak out. Good job Ez!!! How handsome!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cutie...yes I know I am stalking you. No not really, but somehow I came across your blog and thought I would say Hi. I hope all is going well.

Janie said...

He is so cute and what a good boy. I can't imagine Estee sitting there like that!

anjie said...

So cute! What a good boy. I can hardley get Brad to sit still and he is 7!

Abbigail said...

so adorable! i miss him! He looks so much older already.

Shuman X Seven said...

Colton doesn't like haircuts, and he is almost 16! He is adorable!

spaceyhawks said...

Man am I jealous, I wish all the kids that sat in my seat would be that well behaved. I have 13 year olds that freak out in the chair, when they get their hair cut. You are a lucky mom. ;-) He looks great.

Mandy said...

How cute it EZ! We miss you guys so much! It was so great to talk to you the other day! Hurry back!