I just want Sammy to know how proud I am of him, you're such a great example to me and our little family. We'll miss you over the next 2 years, but we are cheering for you! You're going to grow so much probably in more then one way :) When people get to know you they can't but love your fun and outgoing personality. That alone is going to convert thousands. GOOD LUCK and remember we LOVE you and are so so so PROUD of you and the choices you have made. See you in 2 years!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Dominican Republic.
I thought we'd give a shout out to Dave's little brother Guid0, Uncle Ham, Sammy Boy, or as most people would know him as Sam. What a week, he had his farewell on Father's Day then left on Wednesday for the MTC. He is going on his mission to the Dominican Republic. We are so excited for him. He is going to be one of the best missionaries out there! I know you may think I am bias but any of you who know Sam know that he is one of the most loving and giving people out there. He is always trying to help anyone and everyone out, he'd give you the shirt off his back if he knew it would help. He is such a Stud!!! Really Ez couldn't ask for better! Uncle "Ham" always got Ez a smiling, and last summer Ez chose Sam over Dave and I at any given time.
I just want Sammy to know how proud I am of him, you're such a great example to me and our little family. We'll miss you over the next 2 years, but we are cheering for you! You're going to grow so much probably in more then one way :) When people get to know you they can't but love your fun and outgoing personality. That alone is going to convert thousands. GOOD LUCK and remember we LOVE you and are so so so PROUD of you and the choices you have made. See you in 2 years!
ELDER PACHECO
Ez & Sam getting their play on!
Ez loves his Uncle Sam.
The proud parents.
I just want Sammy to know how proud I am of him, you're such a great example to me and our little family. We'll miss you over the next 2 years, but we are cheering for you! You're going to grow so much probably in more then one way :) When people get to know you they can't but love your fun and outgoing personality. That alone is going to convert thousands. GOOD LUCK and remember we LOVE you and are so so so PROUD of you and the choices you have made. See you in 2 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How awesome that you got to play before he left! Best of luck to him!!
Awe, YAY for missionaries!!!! We love them too, especially the uncles! Our kids are lucky to have the best of the best in uncles!
P.S. Sam and Dave are like twins!
Ricann How are you? I miss you guys so much it's fun to see updates on what you are doing. it looks like all is well. we do need to catch up. Lynette
Ricann! Just wanted to say hi and let you know we too have a blog, if you want to read it shoot me an email (Jasonandkristenross@Hotmail.com) so I can unblock you! Glad to see you are doing so well.
Kristen Ross (Culver)
Shoot it took me 4 months but i finally got to see this. Man, talk about a tear jerker reading your blog. You guys email me so I know all is good. Thanks for the shout out. If i had a blog i would hit it back but my shout out to everyone in the world is that my family is the bomb. Nothing better in this life on earth than the family. Love you guys. Thanks for everything. Sam.
Post a Comment