Dave and I have been living the California Dream for the last 4 days (2 days to go). It has been so nice to be able to get away for a week. Dave hasn't had to worry about school, I haven't worried about work, and we both miss Ez like crazy! We've been hanging out at the beach a lot , and just so you don't all get jealous, it hasn't been sunny at all! Poor Dave hasn't been able to surf this whole time :( But we've had a lot of fun anyway. We went shopping at the garment district Monday morning and went to Old Town to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. We ate at a super yummy Mexican restaurant, and just walked around. We went to movie, dinner, and just hung out on Tuesday. And today we rode bikes, read, played catch and hung out at the beach all day. Don't worry we made it back in time to watch the Jazz game and to grill some awesome steak. It really has been a great 4 days! Oh, how I love my Dave!
It is nice to be able to go out and about and not worry about when to eat or be back for nap time. Thanks to all the grandparents for taking time to watch our little man. We know he is loving it :)

Dave & I hanging out on the Board Walk.

Showing off my cool moves. Dave and I were jumping for joy that we were at the beach!

Dave practicing his life guard skills. He's a hottie!

The Board Walk.

Dave strutting his stuff :)
(As you can tell I am trying to learn cool new things to do with our pictures. Let me know what you honestly think.)
11 comments:
Looks like fun. I really like those pictures. I think they turned out cool! Anyway, it's good you got to go, but now you have to turn around and plan a trip to go right back. Our sealing is set for June 13th in Sand Diego. I hope you guys can make it!!!
Those pics are beautiful. You should go into business!
yep, even more jealous.
Ahhhhh, the beach. It looks like you guys are having a great time and I love your pictures especially the one with you jumping in the air!
Oh I am so jealous! You went blonde, looks hot! Beautiful pics too! We miss you guys!
love ya,
Jen
So jealous! So glad you guys are having a blast! Call me soon! Miss ya tons!
Oh yeah, I love love love your hair!!!!!!!!!!
What a fun time! I am totally impressed with your photography skills. I am also very jealous of you vacation, i need one BAD!
Fun!! Isn't it nice to get some time alone with each other! Not that kids aren't great, but still something about time alone.
I love the pictures so cool.
I love these as well. Oh the beach. I miss it. It looks like you guys had way too much fun! I'm sure you deserved it!
Post a Comment