2-How long have you been married? 3.5 years and going strong!
3-How long did you date? We never dated we were always "just friends" then one day out of the blue be proposed. But we were friends for about 6 months.
4-How old is he? 25 (we are SO young!)
5-Who eats more? Me by far and unfortunately you can tell. I've put on a little weight the last month...curse Christmas candy!
2-Who said I love you first? Me. As you all know I am a very loving person...right?!
3-Who is smarter? Dave is more book smart but I have it when it comes to street smarts (at least I'd like to think so.)
4-Whose temper is worse? Thats a toss up we both have a pretty bad temper but they are getting better.
5-Who eats more? Me by far and unfortunately you can tell. I've put on a little weight the last month...curse Christmas candy!
2-Who said I love you first? Me. As you all know I am a very loving person...right?!
3-Who is smarter? Dave is more book smart but I have it when it comes to street smarts (at least I'd like to think so.)
4-Whose temper is worse? Thats a toss up we both have a pretty bad temper but they are getting better.
5-Who does the laundry? I do. Even though it takes me a week or so to do it all.
6-Who does the dishes? I do. Some times I can get him to play "Lets make a deal" and then he'll
do them.
7-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed I do.
8-Who pays the bills? That would be me. Most of the time Dave has no idea where our finances stand. But since we don't have any money to worry about I think he's ok with it.6-Who does the dishes? I do. Some times I can get him to play "Lets make a deal" and then he'll
do them.
7-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed I do.
9-Who cooks dinner? That would be me, Qdoba, Potbelly, or Panera. (Unless we have a gift card some where.)
10-Who drives when you are together? It used to be Dave but I pick him up from school so it is 90% of the time me.
11-Who is more stubborn? I don't think that either one of us can take the trophy on that one. Both of us are about as stubborn as they come when it is something we have an opinion on.
12-Whose parents do you see the most? Both! They live like 9 houses away from each other. That for sure works out in our favor.
13-Who proposed? Dave. It was so cute! He wrote a song for me, it was the best!
14-Who has more friends? He does. But for the most part we hang out with the same people.
14-Who has more friends? He does. But for the most part we hang out with the same people.
15-Who has more siblings? Same the lucky number 3
16-Who wears the pants in the family? I think that each of us are in a leg of "The Pants" Depending on what the subject is we kind of, take turns, I guess you could say.
I tag...... Mandy T, Andrea S, Natalie S, Abbie I, Lynnette B, and Tessa A.
16-Who wears the pants in the family? I think that each of us are in a leg of "The Pants" Depending on what the subject is we kind of, take turns, I guess you could say.
I tag...... Mandy T, Andrea S, Natalie S, Abbie I, Lynnette B, and Tessa A.




4 comments:
I loved reading that! I still want to hear the song Dave proposed to you with.
Let's hang out soon. Did you guys have fun at the BEE movie?
So cute! Too bad I haven't replied to the tag I got sent about two months ago, so chances are slim... I'll try really hard, but I loved reading yours! Let's get together before I go to Nebraska!
Hey, You did the tag!!! Go you!
I think that it is SO cute that Dave wrote you a song!!!
hmmm. you tagged me? I don't know if I dare put that info on my blog.... ;)
Post a Comment