The 3 of us were able to make it the Detroit Auto Show. I don't know for sure who liked it the most Dave or Ez. Dave was super stoked to see all the new fast cars that are coming out and Ez was obsessed with being able to touch so many cars.
They had awesome displays, Jeep had a jeep driving up the wall and a waterfall that dropped the water so that is spelled Jeep. Ezra loved looking around at the cool movies, lights, and cars. He kept saying..."Vroom, vroom, Ca" and "un, un, to, go!!!!" (one, two, three, go!)
My favorite was the concept cars they were pretty fancy. My favorite was the ski rack car, you don't get water anywhere and your skiis don't get scratched....SIGN ME UP!
All in all it was a fun trip to D-Town!
They had awesome displays, Jeep had a jeep driving up the wall and a waterfall that dropped the water so that is spelled Jeep. Ezra loved looking around at the cool movies, lights, and cars. He kept saying..."Vroom, vroom, Ca" and "un, un, to, go!!!!" (one, two, three, go!)
My favorite was the concept cars they were pretty fancy. My favorite was the ski rack car, you don't get water anywhere and your skiis don't get scratched....SIGN ME UP!
All in all it was a fun trip to D-Town!






2 comments:
cool. I am glad you guys got to go. We have been a few times and it is always super fun. I don't think I want to go this year with grumpy kitty. she would run off and throw tantrums and I would never find her again.
I love car shows! The only part that I don't like is that whenever Heston sees any kind of car show he can't stop talking about how much he wants a corvette! UGH! (I am not a fan of the corvette!)
Post a Comment