Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Home Again!

I know that we have been home for about 3 weeks, but it is definetely time for a new post! Everything is great here in Ann Arbor with the exception of freakish cold weather. Its been so stinkin cold that we can barely ever venture out. But things are good.

Dave is working hard for the MJR&L Journal and the LLSA student organization. He is studying hard but always finds time for his goose and his beautiful wife!

Ezra is starting to run everywhere and is always looking for something to destroy. He is starting to say a lot of new words like "biaper" (diaper), "Hhhhot" (hot), "Baaa" (Bath), and Up. These are just a few of the words he has been picking up on his own. He tries to say anything you ask (we have to be careful he is quite the mimic.) He also likes to wrestle and be chased.

As for me, I am cleaning, working, and still unpacking! But on the big plus side I get to see Ez all day. He really keeps me laughing. I love playing all his little games and it is beyond the best when he brings me a book and does the little dog dance and nestles his bum in my lap.

We can't complain its good to be home!

We'll post pics soon of our Utah trip and the last few weeks.

2 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Hey it's Natalie! I guess i'm stalking you because I found you on Facebook and then I saw the link to you blog and I love blogs! Check us out www.snsandall.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you remembered that you have a blog! LOL
By the way, I always thought that your blog name was RED for Ricann Ezra and Dave! LOL
It sounds like Ez is just growing up so fast!!!!
Anyway, we can't wait for summer when you guys are back here again! We miss you already.
Oh, we went to your parents' house last night, and Deklan was so confused that Ez wasn't there. He was looking for him and kept asking of kids were asleep in the dark bedrooms. It was funny.