Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ezra's Candy Shop



Ezra really wanted to go to Disneyland so Dave told him yes under one condition. Ezra had to pay for it himself. So Ez and I brainstormed for ideas. I told him he could go pull weeds for the neighbors or we can go buy a bunch of candy and sell it the neighbor kids. He chose the later. So off we went to Smut and Uglies (Smith N Edwards) to buy tons of .05-.20 candies. He was as happy as kid in a candy shop. He picked out his favorite candies and we were off. He made a flier and delivered it to all the neighbors. By Saturday Ezra's Candy Shop was in business. When all was said and done he was able to buy his very own ticket to Disneyland. The best part of it all was his reaction when we walked in. We walked in as a family he was holding my hand and he looked up at me and said, "We're here Mom I did it! I'm at Disneyland!"

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

He must have sold a lot of candy! If you ever come back to Disneyland let me know. We love to go there!

Naomi said...

I love that story! And you have three kids! Clearly, I have been wayyyy out of the loop. Congratulations. You are all so gorgeous:)