Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baby's Mama

We had good times with all the family over for dinner. Can I tell you how freakin' amazing our moms are. I truly don't think you can find any better. Both of them would do anything for any of us at any given time. I love you guys oh so much! I hope you had an amazing Mother's Day! I know I did,  My kids treated my like a queen. Dave let me sleep in and made me bacon...the way to my heart! Did I mention I spent half my day at the Dr. office with Mastitis. Oh the joys of Motherhood.







Ezra made this awesome necklace for me. He knows I love bling. Evey made me a candy bouquet. Oh, and Ole gave me mastitis.

1 comment:

jlbunting.com said...

Mastitis really wipes you out! I'm glad the rest of your day was better!