We have been trying hard to make sure the kids know why we celebrate Easter. Its not for the candy and eggs but for the Resurrection of Christ. Christ made it possible for us to to repent and return to our Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful that I have the knowledge and love of Christ. To know Christ lives and he loves so much he gave his life for us. I am eternally grateful to him for giving me that gift. I hope that we can teach our kids about Christ and the gospel like we have been taught.
In one of the eggs the kids found had a picture of Christ in it. I asked Ezra why he got a picture of Christ and he told us "Because we have Easter because Christ was resurrected in the Garden Tomb." I was a very proud Mom. He even knew the name of the tomb.
We celebrate because He has Risen, Christ Lives!!!
Happy Easter!




1 comment:
freya has the same jammies as evie! so cute. I love her curls. What a doll. Ez is getting so big. I hardly recognize him. In fact, little Ole looks more how I remember Ez. :) Miss you... any more news on your house?
Post a Comment