Here are the kiddos in there new getup. I made the bow ties, skirt, and hair bow. I'm trying to learn how to sew a few basic things. I think they turned out pretty good. With the exception that I didn't finish tacking the bow ties so they kept moving and Ezra refused to wear his in public. He told me they looked funny and he didn't want anyone to laugh at him. But he had to wear it for a few pictures.
Do you know how hard it is to get 3 kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time? Well if you don't, it is.
This is Evey being well, Evey she was rubbing Ole's head and I told her to stop and I got this smirk. Oh Evey what are we going to do with you?
It'd be perfect if Ole was looking at the camera.
The best of all the hundred pictures I took.
The only kid not whining so I could get individual pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment