Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tradition

Our little family loves traditions! Dave and I really try hard to continue and start family traditions with our little family. One that he insists on is, is that we cut down our own tree. Even if the tree is really ugly...lol. Dave had to do a little tying here and there and it is completely crooked. But with all that it looks straight and beautiful! (They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.) But all in all the 4 of us had lots of fun cutting and decorating. The kids very favorite part was when Dave turned on the lights. Oh the joys of childhood!

Decorating


Ez's reaction to the lights.

The tree.

It looks good with the lights out. Jk we really did love our tree.

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

Waht cute little tree! And a fun family tradition.... k is it weird that I amazed that Evey is sitting up by herself?? guess it really has been a long time since I've seen you!

xo