Well we are now finishing up Dave's 2nd Fall Break...or should I say 2nd to last Fall Break! We had quite the adventures.
First we went to the Plymouth Apple Mill. It was perfect weather to start out the fun fall activity. We went on a hayride, ate fresh donuts and cider, pet the animals, and played on the pumpkins.
From Wednesday to Friday Ezra and I had to play on our own. Dave was in Utah taken care of some business. I don't think Ez had as much fun with just me. Everyday he would crawl to our bedroom door and knock while asking for "daddy." I think that Dave missed his "bestest buddy" also. They are quite the pair. I guess we need to have a lil' girl so I'm not so lonely. (Now I just have to convince Dave)
On Saturday we went to another great Michigan Game. We played Purdue, we won 48-21! Ezra is 100% boy, he absolutely loves football. He stood at the rail cheered, laughed, and danced. After the game we headed to Ohio to meet some friends at Cedar Pointe, but we didn't make it. Dave repeatedly said "I hate Ohio!" and "Who taught you how to read a map? You need to earn your map merit badge." If you haven't guessed, I got us lost so we never made it :( So instead we had the Fausett kids over for cookies and a movie. Ezra loved having someone to play with. In the end we had lots of fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment