Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bubble Bath

Just doin what I know best...being cute!
I love baby bums!
"What did he say?!?
"More water please!"

This is Ezra in his first bubble bath. Ezra loves bath time and now with bubbles he loves it even more (I didn't think it was possible.) Anytime he hears water running in the bathroom he makes a dash for it and tries to climb in. Then when it's time to get out he is a very sad little boy, the only one who makes him happy is the baby in the mirror. Man, I love being a mom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time!!!! I am still giggling! That little baby bum, he is going to hate you for that picture when he gets older. "Mom, you seriously posted my bare bottom on the internet!" So cute though, how could you resist! Being a mommy is the best!

P.S. We are so glad to hear that you guys will be coming back!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!

Mandy said...

Seriously cute pics! Ez is growing up! Some day you'll have to show him those pics!

HappyHulets said...

Gotta love the bath pics, they are my favorite. I just can't resist those cute little bum-bums! He is such a QT, let's hang out this weekend or get together next week sometime, sound good?

The Cherry Family said...

My babes love bath time also. Caleb makes a mad dash if the water turns on. It makes it kind of hard to take a shower! I get little peekers! No privacy! :)

Anonymous said...

sexy little ass, love my tongue up inside and lick him out, lots of baby oil in and fingerfuck him while he sucks meoff