Oh the memories. I love that while raising my kids it brings back lots of memories from when I was little. Reminiscing about those laid back, worry free, adventurous days. It makes me happy!
I remember when I was a little girl that I always wore my dad's shirts to bed. I thought that it was so cool. I remember going to my dad's dresser and pulling out the bottom drawer. I'd always dig through all the shirts to find my favorite one. If I remember right it had cars on it.
Ez has been wanting to wear Dave's Michigan or "Rock On" shirts to bed. I love that he does it.
I remember when I was a little girl that I always wore my dad's shirts to bed. I thought that it was so cool. I remember going to my dad's dresser and pulling out the bottom drawer. I'd always dig through all the shirts to find my favorite one. If I remember right it had cars on it.
Ez has been wanting to wear Dave's Michigan or "Rock On" shirts to bed. I love that he does it.




2 comments:
I have those same memories. How fun to relive them all through our kiddos!
so cute. I also loved to wear big tshirts to bed. So cozy.
Post a Comment