The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Our Little Daredevil
Evey loves doing big kid things. She is always trying to do everything that Ezra does. This slide is nothing compared to what she has been doing. This was just the beginning. Today I to took the kids to the park and she had climbed up on the big toy to an edge that was at least 7 feet high. She calmly sits and dangles her feet over the edge and started calling for me to come see. Seriously!?!?! She loves the thrill and well being a "big" kid. I've got to keep my eye on her at ALL times. Love this little daredevil.
3 comments:
I love those little slides. She is so dang cute!
cute! those slides are so much fun. my kids are daredevils as well. much braver then i was at there age.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Post a Comment