Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby #3 on its way to the Pacheco Family!

We are Pregnant!

Not expected or planned but we are very excited! More story to come...Until next time, Happy Morning (all day) sickness!!!

17 comments:

Julie M. said...

Somehow I just don't believe it....but if so, congrats! :)

Chelsie said...

april fools? I'm glad you posted about your blog on fb...your little fam is so cute. i love the pics of evey walking and her and ezra kissing...so sweet!

Becky said...

Congrats to you both! I hope the morning sickness isn't too bad! When is your due date?

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! Exciting news! We're both happy for you.

Anonymous said...

If it's an April Fools joke it's a little mean to play with a pregnant woman this way! ;) Either way I think it is cool if it's true.

Morgan said...

April Fools?! If not, congrats!

HappyHulets said...

No way! Can't believe it! Great if you are for reals, cruel if not!!!!

HappyHulets said...

Might want to learn how to spell your last name...just for the third kid and all, hahaha. Miss you guys!

Abbigail said...

Congrats woman. I am getting close for our little guy. Long road huh? I wish u some peace and some rest from the dreaded illness. Kisses.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

for real??? or april fool's? I hope it is for real!! that is so exciting!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! You are a brave woman. : )

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome!

Heidi said...

I thought you were pulling all of our chains posting on April fools, but then talking to Jen she verified the info was true! CONGRATULATIONS - you are going to be outnumbered soon!!! It will be so fun to have them close!

Whitney said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!

Jen M said...

congrats! that is very exciting..

Heidi said...

Well, you're way ahead of us! Congrats and man, good luck! I also have one more random news...we have a book of yours that you loaned us before we got married I think! We're moving and cleaning out and I would love to send it your way. What's your address? heidiherd@gmail.com

Loves