Our lil' girl turns 1 today. We love her more then ever!
Here are a few things about lil' Evey.
*She is a very happy girl.
*She loves to sing. Her Poppi will sing to her and stop for a sec and she'll start singing with him. Way too cute!
*She loves to dance. If she can even here the slightest sound of music she shakes her bum and sways back and forth. if she is with Daddy she'll headbang.
*She will eat just about anything.
*She has a bit of an attitude. She is all girl, drama and all :)
*She knows what she wants and when she wants it. (she is not afraid to let you know.)
*She loves to talk/jabber.
*She adores Ezra and wants to be just like him.
*She is a bit of a destroyer. She'll get into anything she can reach.
*She is a little monkey. She'll climb on anything.
*She loves giving loves.
We are so lucky to have such a sweet girl in our family. We love you so much Evey! Hope you have the best First Birthday ever!!!



I've also been lucky to have such amazing and talented friends. Carrie took Evey's pictures and as you can tell did an awesome job. (Her website is http://carriedawayphotos.blogspot.com/). Sara made her cute bow to match the tutu and onesie I made. Seriously Thank you guys!




10 comments:
I'm loving that tutu and adorable hat!!!
Shes growing up to be such a sweet and beautiful lil girl!
xoxo
She's beautiful and she looks so happy!
She is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love the pictures! Happy B-day Evey!
ohhh. so sweet! thanks for letting us join in the fun via webcam. that really was fun! the kids loved it!
What a cutie! I can't believe she is a year already!!
happy birthday darling girl.
She is such a little princess. ADORABLE! I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I'm sure you did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see pictures from the big day(: Thanks for the shout out(:
She really is such a beauty! Time moves oh so fast!
I love hearing all about her! She is so adorable! So wish Layne and her could hang! Miss you so much!
She is so beautiful! I still can't believe she's one already!! How's the new house so far?
Post a Comment