The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Family
I love these 2 pictures, I am sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of the kids. Not I didn't get any that turned out but, I really didn't get any of them.
Love all the new posts! Makes me miss you so much! I love the family pic- so adorable! You look gorgeous! Ez is too cute in his Halloween costume! Congrats to Dave- so awesome!
4 comments:
So CUTE!! I love SEEING family...even if we can't BE with them right now! Hope all is well! Love ya, Natalie
3 out of 4 of you are smoking hot...
What a sweet family you all are...and Woo HOO!!! No more school for the hubby! That is huge! Congrats!
Thanks for dropping by my blog;)
Love all the new posts! Makes me miss you so much! I love the family pic- so adorable! You look gorgeous! Ez is too cute in his Halloween costume! Congrats to Dave- so awesome!
Post a Comment