The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
So cute! I wish I lived by hiking trails! Miss you guys so much! Evey is getting so big! Little doll she is!
Super fun!
It looks so warm there! I'll trade you for some sunny days--just a few is all I need. Seeing you on the hike makes me miss our walking days. The kids are growing too fast!
Fun!!!I too miss our walking days.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! I wish I lived by hiking trails! Miss you guys so much! Evey is getting so big! Little doll she is!
Super fun!
It looks so warm there! I'll trade you for some sunny days--just a few is all I need. Seeing you on the hike makes me miss our walking days. The kids are growing too fast!
Fun!!!
I too miss our walking days.
Post a Comment