Sunday, September 23, 2007

Playtime













This is Ezra playing at the playground at our complex. He loves being outside and this is his new favorite spot. When I went to put him in his stroller to leave he threw the biggest fit! I've never seen him act like this. He was kicking his feet, screaming, arching his back, you know all the good stuff. He is starting to gets so much attitude it is making things more fun and eventful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ezra get ready on that playground to come have some fun in the snow - from cousin Tryn Tryn and Raven Taven

Anonymous said...

I like Ezra that is neat

Anonymous said...

Ezra is so freakin cute, I can't wait to squeeze him at Christmas! Geez you guys live in the Ghhheeettoo, gang bangers with drugs and weapons right in the same apartment complex. Dave, good thing you were raised in Ogden, prepared you for the hard life in Ann Arbor. Word couz. Be safe! Love you all!